Season 52 on our Mainstage is announced . . . and we’re heading into audition season, as well as starting to hear from sponsoring partners eager to offer their outstanding support.
Opportunities to become sponsoring partners for the coming summer will be posted soon – and we’ll be sending out advertising notices, too.
2016 included these wonderful participating major sponsors who helped make our productions possible. Please make a point of thanking them for their participation:
– Bank of New Hampshire, First Night sponsor/Peter And The Starcatcher
– Littleton Coin Co. , First Night Sponsor/The Wiz
– Mountain View Grand, First Night sponsor/ To Kill A Mockingbird and major Grand Raffle donor
– Omni Mount Washington, First Night sponsor/Meet the Beatles and host to our Cabaret Company
– Presby Environmental, First Night sponsor/Mamma Mia!
– White Mountain Footwear, First Night sponsor/ The King And I
Read more as you explore this site — and keep up with frequent notes on our FACEBOOK page.
The very active Weathervane Theatre Alumni Association’s interest and work preserves and promotes the memories that only the Weathervane can make. Their beautifully-appointed history Nights of Northern Lights is still available for purchase (visit our concessions this summer) — AND, you can now order the companion book More Nights of Northern Lights that will chronicle the most recent decade. Together, the set covers all 50 years of golden memories — you can order online HERE.